1. Enter the statute number such as 46b-180 in the Number:
2. Select Statutes K (Text)
3. Click Search button
NOTE: By holding down the CTRL key while clicking you can select several fields at the same time.
Click Statutes K (Text) link in Database(s) Search Results Window
5. Click correct Document Name link in Summary of Statutes Window
1. To search the General Statutes of Connecticut by key words, enter terms in Text.
· If you are searching for a phrase such as "youth in crisis", use contains the phrase. This will return only documents with contain the exact phrase. (Equivalent to using quotation marks).
· If you are searching for the words "youth" and "crisis", not necessarily in that order, use contains all. This will return documents with contain both words in any order. (Equivalent to "and" command).
· If you are searching for the words "youth" or "crisis", use contains any. This will return documents with contain either word. (Equivalent to "or" command).
2. Select Statutes K (Text) or use Ctrl key to select multiple fields using In Database(s) box
3. Statutes K (Text) link in Database(s) Search Results Window
4. Click Document Name link in Summary of Statutes – Text (K) Window
e.g. document_text inc ‘youth’ & ‘crisis’ within 2 words
Youth? = youths (one character)
Youth* = youthful (indefinite characters)
2. Select Title (e.g. 46b Family Law)
Click on link to Chapter